Zeppelin! (PC, CD-ROM) Microprose - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Command a global airship empire. Step back into the age of Zeppelins: an era of enterprise, discovery and disaster. The early years of the new age of transatlantic luxury travel.
Zeppelin takes you on a fascinating tour of the Golden Age of travel, from the early pioneer days of transatlantic travel to the final, fiery demise of the last great airships. You'll lead your fledgling company in developing the new airship technology, negotiating supply contracts, setting up profitable air freight routes and gaining the recognition of world speed and altitude records.
Zeppelin is a historically based business strategy game set in the days of the great pioneers on new technology and mechanization. Get on board for the great challenge of the golden routes of the skies.
- Develop and harness new technologies to build more efficient airships.
- Out-maneuver and out-negotiate your rivals and competitors.
- Create and operate a scheduled worldwide operating company.
- Speculate on the markets- in stocks and futures.
- Exploit the significant political and social events of the early 20th century to better your company's growth.
PC MS-DOS 5.0