XCar Experimental Racing (PC, CD-ROM) Bethesda Softworks (093155108905) - 1997 USA, Canada Release
XCar Experimental Racing
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Racing, Automobile|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Surpassing the limits of traditional auto racing, XCar is unlimited class racing.
Bound only by the laws of physics, your XCar prototype is the pinnacle of speed.
XCar challenges all racing enthusiasts, and delivers a state-of-the-art adrenaline rush!
Are you up to the challenge?
- Race any one of 16 prototype XCars. The latest experimental racing vehicles!
- Test drive your prototype and customize every aspect of your car's performance using cutting-edge racing technology.
- Experience brilliant high-res (SVGA) graphics at sustained frame rates. XCar is the most beautiful and fastest racing game on the market!
- Includes a library of real racing circuits and fantasy tracks. You can race Lime Rock, the streets of Seattle or around Mayan temples!
- Generate real telemetry data on the high speed oval, skid pad or handling track to customize your car for optimum performance.
- The first true hard core racing simulation with an Action Mode for those who just want to experience the pure fun of racing fast!
- Includes network and modem support for multi-player racing.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Required CPU||Pentium 60|
|Req. Hard Drive||10MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
Modem 2 Player (9,600k bps or faster)