World Karate Championship (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Epyx - 1986 USA, Canada Release
World Karate Championship
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting, Martial Arts|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Mizu No Kokoro
(Mind Like Water)
You've mastered the moves, fine tuned your timing and discovered your opponent's weaknesses. Now, develop what the Japanese call "mind like water". That state of ultimate composure allowing you to respond instantly to any movement.
- You smirk. Your opponent winces. You bow. So does he. The World Karate Championship begins...
- ...You spin, then do a reverse kick. A forward flip. You kick again, only higher...
- ...Slowly you approach. He flinches, and you make a combination front punch and kick...
- ...Bang! It connects. Lights out.
Fight your way through the intense World Karate Championship circuit. Trade blows on the searing sands of the Sahara or on the dark and mean New York streets.
Advance between levels by passing tests of skill and endurance, like breaking bricks- with your head. Block and retreat. Drive forward. Throw an upper lunge punch, do a backward flip or cut loose with a front foot sweep. With 14 karate moves, you can reduce your opponent to chop suey!
- Master 14 realistic karate moves.
- Fight in eight international settings.
- Advance from white to black belt and face tougher and tougher opponents.
- Compete against a friend or the computer.
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|