Winter Challenge (Atari 8-Bit, 5 1/4" Disk) Thunder Mountain - 1988 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Olympics, Winter Olympics|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Bring home the excitement of world-class competition as you go for the gold in five challenging winter sports. Hear the snow crunch under your skis as you shuss Downhill and zig-zag through the Giant Slalom. Careen around curves in the Bobsled race. Go for a bulls-eye in the Biathlon, Feel the exhilaration of a perfect Ski Jump landing. To be the best takes skill and determination - test your mettle as you strive for top honors in Winter Challenge.
- Exciting action in five winter events: Ski Jump, Downhill, Bobsled, Giant Slalom, and Biathlon.
- Realistic graphics and animation.
- On-screen clock keeps track of time as the seconds tick away.
- One to six players can go for the gold.
Cheats or Easter Eggs
- 1988 Atari 8-Bit Entertainment
- 1988 Atari 8-Bit Olympics
- 1988 Atari 8-Bit Software
- 1988 Atari 8-Bit Sports
- 1988 Atari 8-Bit Winter Olympics
- 1988 Entertainment
- 1988 Mindscape
- 1988 Olympics
- 1988 Software
- 1988 Sports
- 1988 Thunder Mountain
- 1988 Winter Olympics
- Atari 8-Bit Entertainment
- Atari 8-Bit Software
- Atari 8-Bit Olympics
- Atari 8-Bit Sports
- Atari 8-Bit Winter Olympics
- Thunder Mountain
- Winter Olympics
- 1988 Tynesoft