Virtual Pool (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Billiards|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The ultimate 3D pool simulation... guaranteed.
Enter the world of Virtual Pool, a pool game so real Interplay guarantees that it will improve your actual pool playing... or your money back! It has all the angles, all the shots of the real game- and then some! Take a lesson from a pro, learn trick shots or take a historic multimedia tour of the sport. Then immerse yourself in the pure fun of Virtual Pool, where four different games, computer opponents, network play and high speed 3DVX graphics will have you racking up hours of fun and entertainment.
- Four great pool games played by professional rules: 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Straight Pool, and Rotation.
- Full motion video library: Learn the history of the sport or take some trick shot lessons from the world-renowned pool champion and expert "Machine Gun" Lou Butera.
- Realistic physics and geometry: Designed by physicists and mathematicians to be the most realistic pool simulator ever. Full simulation of all physical action including friction, speed, collision and roll. True computational ball tracking.
- Easy multi-player modes: Challenge a friend on your computer, or play on two computers via network or modem. Or take on one of the virtual opponents.
- All the feel and control of the real game: Your mouse interfaces directly to the cue for realistic control. Ease back gently for a soft touch, or stroke hard for a double rail bank. Take full control of the cue stick for English, follow, draw and curve shots.
Remember virtual practice makes perfect. So after you've honed your skills- go out and take your best shot on a real table, and see how it feels to beat a friend with a stick!
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Req. Hard Drive||2MB Free|
|Recommend CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Network||IPX/SPX 2 Player|
Modem 2 Player (14,400k bps or faster)