Vid Grid (PC, CD-ROM) Jasmine Multimedia - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Musical Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The rock video moving puzzle game.
Here's a whole new way to play music videos. As you watch each video, the screen is divided into squares that are all mixed-up. You have to unscramble each video while it's playing and before the music ends. It takes just a few minutes to learn, but provides hours of challenging entertainment.
- 1 To 10 players.
- 5 Levels of play.
- 500 Degrees of difficulty.
- 4 Times larger 320 x 240 aspect ratio.
- Awesome sound- play it loud!
Featuring the following full-length, uncut videos:
- Aerosmith "Crying"
- Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer"
- Guns N' Roses "November Rain"
- Jimi Hendrix "Are You Experienced?"
- Metallica "Enter Sandman"
- Ozzy Osbourne "No More Tears"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers "Give It Away"
- Soundgarden "Spoonman"
- Van Halen "Right Now".
Vid Grid is easy, with just 9 puzzle pieces and simple drag and drop movement, but gets progressively more challenging as pieces are added and players encounter "slider," "perfection," "inverted pieces," and other puzzle types.
PC Windows 3.1
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|