Tron Maze-A-Tron (Intellivision, Cartridge) Mattel Electronics - 1982 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Inspired by the motion picture Tron from Walt Disney Productions. You are daring, young programmer, Flynn, zapped into the sprawling circuit maze of a computer system, by the evil Master Control Program. Use your super-intelligence to survive the maze and find the vital RAM chips. Clear them and you break through to the heart of the system. Now you confront the Master himself, eyeball to eyeball in a fast-firing, laser shoot-out. How long can you hold out before the MCP restores his system... or destroys you?
Inside the computer circuitry. Activate Force Shield before entering the deadly ROM Fields.
Face-to-face with the Master Control Program. Watch out for his laser eyes!
- A game about computers, played against a computer.
- 99 Scoring levels! 12 Difficulty levels! 4 Maze speeds!
- 2=Phase game of both strategy and action. Survive both phases and you start it all again... at the next level!
- Detailed, realistic graphics that take you inside a computer.
- Brilliant color... brilliant sound! A truly electrifying experience!