Transport Tycoon (PC, CD-ROM) Microprose (Classic Series) - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
It's 1960. Competition is ruthless, your ships are obsolete and the town council threatens your road construction project. For the Transport Tycoon the challenge never ends.
Transport Tycoon is the first business strategy game in which you buy, build and control a transportation empire. Construct complex rail, road, air and sea networks. Move passengers, mail or goods to the most lucrative destinations and help cities and industries to boom as you develop the infrastructure that links them. However, you're not alone. You must match wits against ruthless rivals, acting quickly to build the key routes that will rake in the cash.
- Watch the action in SVGA high-resolution from an isometric viewpoint and in multiple windows.
- Use financial reports and graphs to track your progress.
- Simple to use point-and-click interface.
- Experience cut-throat rivalry or choose to play in non-competitive mode.
- Randomly generated game worlds ensure repeat playability.
- Cope with disasters such as mine collapses, bus and aircraft malfunctions.
- Use new transport methods over time including futuristic monorails.
- Play head to head via direct link.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
MPU-401 General MIDI
|Supported Network||Direct Connect|