Total Eclipse (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Spotlight Software - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An impending eclipse of the sun is about to trigger an ancient Egyptian curse. The Earth will be annihilated unless you, racing against time, can locate and destroy a mysterious, secret shrine. Alone in a vast Egyptian pyramid, you face a chamber of horrors beyond your wildest dreams as you roam blindlessly amidst the mystic ruins. Hoping your cartography skills are stronger than your stomach, you grimace as you plunge forward into the pungent atmosphere of what could be your greatest archeological discovery- and if you fail- your last.
Welcome to Egypt. Avoid poison darts, booby traps, mummies, deadly spiders, and other fatal surprises in your search! Confront and overcome obstacles which no human has faced in 4000 years!
- Total Eclipse features Freescape, a fast, smooth-scrolling solid 3-D graphics system. Feel like you are actually traveling in a great Egyptian pyramid as you view the surroundings in a 3-D first person point-of-view.
- Adventure, arcade action, puzzles, traps, treasures and more!
- Race against a real-time clock to save mankind from destruction!
- A passageway to the unknown beckons!
- Explore a mysterious 15-level labyrinth.
- Mummies, trap doors, and other dangers abound!
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color