TimeOut UltraMacros (Apple II, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Beagle Bros - 1987 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The most powerful macro program even written for AppleWorks!
TimeOut UltraMacros saves you thousands of keystrokes and lots of time.
TimeOut UltraMacros can memorize any sequence of AppleWorks keystrokes and "play" them back at the touch of a key. It also adds mouse control to AppleWorks and other TimeOut applications.
TimeOut UltraMacros is simple to learn and use. You don't have to know AppleWorks inside out or be a computer expert to take advantage of TimeOut UltraMacros' speed and power.
TimeOut UltraMacros includes these major features:
- Pops up inside AppleWorks.
- Offers full IF-THEN-ELSE logic with string and numeric variables. Includes over 50 programming commands plus the ability to read the screen, highlight the screen, and even PEEK and POKE memory locations.
- Lets you find any AppleWorks file or TimeOut application on the Desktop by name.
- Has an intelligent macro compiler that places the AppleWorks cursor on any errors that might occur so you can easily fix them.
- "Sleeping" macros can wake-up at a preset time. You can use them to set alarms or do routine tasks.
- Special Key-Lock feature allows handicapped users to execute macros and Open-Apple commands without having to press the Apple-key at the same time as the desired command key.
- Screen-saver feature allows you to have the text screen blanked if a key hasn't been pressed for a while. Then pressing a key instantly restores the screen.
- Creates TASK files that can be launched from within AppleWorks, BASIC, or program selectors such as Apple Desktop, ProSel, MouseDesk and Alan Bird's Program Selector. Task files automatically load AppleWorks and TimeOut UltraMacros and execute a defined task.
TimeOut UltraMacros works with AppleWorks 2.0 or later and requires an Apple IIe (128K minimum), IIc or IIGS.
|Required CPU||Apple IIe|