Theme Park (PC, CD-ROM) Electronic Arts - 1994 USA, Canada Release (OEM)
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Where big business meets big fun!
Think you can design and build the greatest amusement park in the world? You select the site, you layout the rides. In fact, you control every aspect of running a profitable amusement park; from hiring employees, to developing new rides, to maintaining an adequate supply of soft drinks. Any mistakes, and the bustling hordes on fun-seekers will let you know. Oh, and that Merry-Go-Round in flames is a clue too.
- Select from over two dozen rides and attractions, including 6 you design yourself.
- 17 Varieties of shops and concessions; you set the prices, you manage the inventory.
- Staff your park with Mechanics, Entertainers, and more.
- Keep your employees happy, or be forced into a real-time Arbitration mode.
- See your park ranked against dozens of competitive parks, in six different categories.
- Play the Stock Market and attempt a hostile takeover of rival Theme Parks.
- Experience fireworks, weather effects, and more!
- Visit the Bank Manager to keep an eye on your cash flow.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Req. Hard Drive||2MB Free|
|Recommend CD Speed||2X|
MPU-401 General MIDI
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|