Tau Ceti (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Thunder Mountain - 1987 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Lost Star Colony
Tau Ceti's defense robots have gone berserk! A meteor has collided with the surface of the abandoned star colony, causing widespread and unpredictable malfunctions in the defense system. It's chaos down there, and you have only your specially-equipped space skimmer and your matchless skill and courage to restore order. Recolonization can't begin until you make Tau Ceti safe! Use your lasers, shields, heat-seeking missiles, starlight flares, and anti-missile missiles to disable the robots, find and repair damaged reactor rods, and shut down defense systems. You'll need your infrared night sites to help you after sunset. Tau Ceti gets only an hour of daylight before night falls!
- Depth and challenge combined with fast action.
- Unique graphic technique that uses lighting and shading to create an ultra-realistic environment.
- Over 30 cities to explore and conquer.
- 360-Degree scanner, 4-way view screen, and infrared night sights for night battles.
- Surprise attacks and land mines to keep you constantly alert.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|