Tangled Tales (Apple II, 5 1/4" Disk) Origin Systems - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The misadventures of a Wizard's Apprentice.
Throw on the robes of a struggling wizard's apprentice and step into a world of myth, magic and mirth in Tangled Tales. You'll discover a fantasy and role-playing escapade with a lively and lighthearted twist.
You've upset your mentor and he's taken away your spells. Now you face three tough assignments before you can fill your spell book and become a wizard.
You'll assemble a collection of madcap adventurers as you search for clues, learn spells, fight strange creatures and explore new lands. And you'd better watch at every turn for the oddball assortment of people, places and things that can help you... or hinder you.
In Tangled Tales, you'll:
- Encounter more than 50 peculiar characters on three progressively difficult, off-beat adventures.
- Meet a medieval knight, a "rad" California surfer and a Shakespeare-spouting elf maiden to name just a few!
- Visit Moe's Magic Shop, Ichabod Island, the Shack of Wizard Zilch and many more curious locations!
- Recruit people to help solve puzzles, combat foes and overcome unusual obstacles.
- Learn and cast useful spells to aid in your journeys.
- View more than one hundred screens with vivid animated illustrations, detailed overhead perspectives, and dazzling 3-D displays.
- Enjoy hours and hours of challenging game play for the apprentice or expert gamer.
- Define character attributes with easily understood options like Ignorant or Brilliant, Sluggish or Energetic.
- Unravel the mysteries of these snarled stories with an easy-to-use menu and icon interface.
|Required CPU||Apple II+|