SwiftCalc (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Timeworks - 1983 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The power of SwiftCalc lies in its ability to apply mathematical functions and algebraic formulas to any spreadsheet-type analysis, such as budgeting, financial planning or cost estimating. Because SwiftCalc automatically calculates these formulas for you, you can produce complicated "what if?" reports at the press of a key and make further modifications quickly and effortlessly.
At A Glance:
- A program which can be used by itself (stand alone) or interfaced with Timeworks' Data Manager 2 and Word Writer 3 software programs. Enables you to produce customized reports incorporating information generated from all three systems.
- The sideways option permits printing all of your columns vertically on one, continuous sheet, by automatically rotating your spreadsheet 90 degrees as it prints out.
- 250 Rows and 104 columns provide more than 25,000 cells (locations in the spreadsheet) in which to place information.
- Performs mathematical functions, up to 12 digits. Allows the use of minimum and maximum values, averages, sums, integers, absolute values, and exponential notation.
- Calculates the Present and Future Value of a Dollar and the Present and Future Value of a Constant Amount (Annuities).
- Produces bar charts from your numerical data, allowing you to graphically compare values.
- Help! screens. These scrolling displays list all of SwiftCalc's available functions. No need to reference your user's manual each time you need to apply a mathematical function.
- Financial Models include budgeting, trip planning, and financial analysis. Sample spreadsheets help you become familiar with SwiftCalc and the program commands.
- Full Prompting. You will be guided through this program by thoughtful, easily understood instructions from your computer display screen, complemented by a manual written in easy-to-understand English.
- Two plastic keyboard overlays. Places the spreadsheet commands directly onto your computer keyboard.
- Move/Copy: Moves or copies cell information to other cells within your spreadsheet.
- Search and Replace: Locates information within your spreadsheet and automatically replaces data at your direction.
- Insert/Delete (Erase): Inserts or deletes rows or columns at the press of a key.
- Formatting: Choice of three formats- Decimal (Up to 9 places); Graphics; or Exponential Notation.
- GoTo: Moves the cursor across blocks of cells at the press of a key.
- Horizontal and Vertical Scrolling: Moves your spreadsheet in any direction, allowing you to view any selection of the spreadsheet you desire.
- Automatic Cursor Advance: Automatically moves the cursor in any direction you specify, after each data entry.
- Disk Cataloging: Displays the file names (titles) of documents stored on your data disk at the press of a key.
- Reset: Allows you to clear and start a new spreadsheet at the press of a key.
When Interfaced with Timeworks' Data Manager 2 and Word Writer 3: Transfers information from your data base program directly into spreadsheets produced by SwiftCalc. Also incorporates spreadsheets produced by SwiftCalc directly into documents created with the Word Writer 3.