Super Space Invaders (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Slash - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Super Space Invaders
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
In 1979 a strange phenomenon shook the world- the Invaders landed- ensuring that life would never be the same again.
Now they're back... with a vengeance!
Bigger, badder, brighter, bolder, and better, Super Space Invaders sends the game that launched a thousand games rocketing into the 21st century with a host of amazing features:
- Level after level of increasingly weird and hostile invaders.
- Amazing multi-way scrolling playfields.
- Huge end of level mega monsters.
- Secret hidden levels only for the best to find.
It's the sequel with no equal!
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color
The Slash version includes an envelope containing the manual, two 3 1/2" disks and may or may not include a Slash registration card. The Slash version can be distinguished from the original Domark version by these characteristics:
- The Domark version comes in a setup box. The Slash version comes in a folding box.
- The quality of the contents inside the Slash package are of lower quality than the original Domark release.
- The disk labels on the Slash version are printed on a dot matrix printer
- The Slash manual is on plain paper