Steel Panthers III Brigade Command: 1939-1999 (PC, CD-ROM) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Steel Panthers III Brigade Command: 1939-1999
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Wargame|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Command multi-national forces from 1939 to 1999!
The latest from Gary Grigsby and Keith Brors, Steel Panther III lets you fight larger tactical battles using the same easy-to-use interface featured in Steel Panthers I & II. This tactical wargame includes 6 campaigns and over 40 scenarios. Engage in brigade-size battles from virtually every major historical conflict from 1939 to date, plus hypothetical battles, such as NATO 1988 and Holy War 1999!
New 200 yards-per-hex and platoon-size units let you control entire brigades- even divisions! Get key reinforcements during gameplay. And be assured on limitless armored conflict with the improved Random Scenario Generator, which includes power powerful scenario editing features!
- NEW! 200 yards per hex and platoon-size units.
- NEW! Command multi-national forces.
- NEW! Auxiliary units enhance your core command.
- NEW! Key reinforcements available during gameplay.
- Includes weapon and unit information for 20 World War II era and 40 post World War II era countries.
- Comes complete with six campaigns (3 Word War II and 3 post World War II) and over 40 individual scenarios.
- The improved Random Scenario Generator boasts more powerful scenario editing features, which means no two scenarios will ever be the same.
- Convenient opponent replay feature when playing via e-mail.
- Impressive SVGA graphics, superb animation, authentic combat footage and digitized sound effects put you right in the heat of battle!
PC MS-DOS 6.22
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|