Star Trek The Rebel Universe (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Simon & Schuster Software - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Star Trek The Rebel Universe
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Simon & Schuster Software|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A graphic adventure for IBM, Tandy, Compaq, and compatible computers.
Federation ships turn renegade...
Starfleet Command has temporarily contained as explosive Federation mutiny by erecting a Klein Sphere.
Your five-year mission: Halt the Klingon-instigated rebellion and render the solar systems within the Sphere safe for Federation vessels. Captain James T. Kirk and his six trusted officers stand ready to assists you. You control the starship and its personnel using unique graphic screens.
On-board equipment includes:
- Engines with warp speed and impulse power.
- Weapons supply with photon torpedoes and phaser banks.
- Transporter to beam landing parties, gear, and discoveries to and from the ship.
- Sound effects, including red-alert siren and communications hailing whistle.
- Full-color graphics, including navigation screens, simulated battles, Star Trek crew members, and more.
Strategy and skill are vital as you investigate which of the more than 4,000 planets hold clues for the successful completion of this mission.
The honor of the Federation and the future of the universe depend on you...
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|