Spin Doctor (Mac, 3 1/2" Disk) Callisto Corporation - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The truly "Revolutionary" arcade challenge.
Swing, flip, and bounce your white wand from dot to dot in Spin Doctor, the unique, arcade-style game of skill. Challenge your ingenuity by navigating through a moving obstacle course of nasty rotating color wands, spikes, acid droplets, moving doors, fuses, bombs, and much more. Spin Doctor will sharpen your skills and engage your mind. You'll be amazed by state-of-the-art 256 color animations in over 100 levels of play. Spin Doctor is unlike any game you've ever seen. It's a game addict's dream!
- Grab the sparkling goal dot to complete a level.
- Even experts stay challenged as they go for hard-to-reach bonus dots.
- Don't get greedy- one touch of an enemy wand and you'll have to start over.
- Sometimes, the hardest looking levels can be easy- if you find just the right path.
- Three keys are all you need to earn your "Doctorate of Spinology."
- Buck the tide of the marching enemy wands, press the door switch, and dive back into the chamber to win.
- Make your way past the acid puddles and through the opening and closing doors.
- Light fuses at just the right time to blow up your enemies. But watch out for the sparks!
Mac System 6.0.7
|Required CPU||Mac Plus|
|Supported Video||16 Grayscale|