Spellagraph (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) DesignWare - 1983 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Education, Language, English, English Spelling|
|Recommended age(s)||Ages 7 to 14|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Spellagraph is a revealing spelling game.
Hundreds of word/picture puzzles challenge you as you practice spelling.
- Colorful, lively animation and sound effects.
- Practice spelling with your own word lists and context sentences.
- Over 400 words from the widely used Silver Burdett spelling program.
- Words are divided into grade levels 2 through 8.
- Based on the self-corrected test, a proven method of study.
- Multiple skill levels for increasing challenge.
- One or two players.
Cheats or Easter Eggs
- 1983 C64 Education
- 1983 C64 English
- 1983 C64 English Spelling
- 1983 C64 Language
- 1983 Commodore 64 Software
- 1983 DesignWare
- 1983 Education
- 1983 English
- 1983 English Spelling
- 1983 Language
- 1983 Software
- C64 Education
- Commodore 64 Software
- C64 English
- C64 English Spelling
- C64 Language
- English Spelling