Space Station Simulator (PC, CD-ROM) Maxis - 1996 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
Space Station Simulator
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Space Simulation, Space Station Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Design. Construct. Explore.
International space technology.
Experience the future today.
Space stations are the wave of the future. Construction has begun on the International Space Station, the first outpost ever designed for permanent habitation. It will be completed in 2003. But you don't have to wait that long. Space Station Simulator lets you experience the thrill of living in space now.
Using the same modules currently under construction by the United States, Russia, Japan, Canada, and the member countries of the European Space Agency, Space Station Simulator lets you create your own space station.
Be there now!
- Design you own space station. Choose from living modules, laboratories, and construction components.
- Learn about module launch vehicles and launch sites.
- Construct it your way. Multiple assembly points give you an infinite number of configurations.
- Explore the exterior of your station as it orbits 200 miles above Earth.
- Inspect the interior. Navigable virtual reality interiors provide a first person tour of your station design.
- Discover how it works. Hot spots throughout the station teach you how your station functions.
- Access the Maris Space Station Simulator web site for up-to-date information about the design and construction of the actual International Space Station, including project progress, current missions, and station experiments.
- Browse regularly updated links to NASA, the Russian Space Station Agency, pertinent key contractors and other sites.
- Intel MMX technology allows you to take full advantage of the very latest in computer graphics and 3-D environments.
- Accelerated full-screen navigable virtual reality interiors that you can freely explore and examine in detail.
- Detailed, high resolution view of the Earth, using Intel MMX optimized Maris technology, so you can literally see what the first inhabitants of the actual International Space Station will see.
- Internet connection made simpler, because Intel MMX technology frees up your CPU to make parallel Internet sessions more accessible.
- 16-Bit color that means richer visuals, realistic textures, and more exact rendering.
- Start your adventure from Mission Control.
- Build your own space station.
- Take a walk through space.
- Navigate through the detailed virtual reality interiors of laboratories and living modules.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 166 MMX|
|Req. Hard Drive||70MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||4X|
|Supported Video||SVGA Hi-Color|
Cheats or Easter Eggs
- 1996 Entertainment
- 1996 Maxis
- 1996 PC Software
- 1996 Simulation
- 1996 Software
- 1996 Space Simulation
- 1996 Space Station Simulation
- 1996 Windows 95 Entertainment
- 1996 Windows 95 Simulation
- 1996 Windows 95 Software
- 1996 Windows 95 Space Simulation
- 1996 Windows 95 Space Station Simulation
- PC Software
- Space Simulation
- Space Station Simulation
- Windows 95 Entertainment
- Windows 95 Simulation
- Windows 95 Software
- Windows 95 Space Simulation
- Windows 95 Space Station Simulation