Space Quest Trilogy (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Space Quest Trilogy
|3 1/2" Disk
|Country of Origin
|United States of America
Description from the packaging.
"The most popular original science fiction series ever..." - Video games and Computer Entertainment.
3 Great games for one great price.
Space Quest I
The Sarien Encounter
Hey! Roger Wilco's fantastic first adventure has been entirely re-illustrated and re-animated! It's the same rollicking romp that launched the looney Space Quest series, but now it has the look of a 1950's sci-fi film.
Now you and Roger can go rockin' through the galaxy to the tune of an all new soundtrack. You'll encounter all the silly humor, hideous puns, and outrageous situations that made Space Quest I a classic, but this time you're in a world of raucous realism!
"Rollicking, mouse-swinging, keyboard-blasting, spaceship-piloting fun!" - PC Magazine.
- Awesome hand painted and digitized art.
- Excellent 3-D animation.
- A fantastic rock 'n roll stereo soundtrack.
- A no typing, point and click interface.
- Brain-teasing puzzles and perilous plot twists.
Space Quest II
Sludge Vohaul, the demented evil scientist you unwittingly foiled in Space Quest I is back... and he's madder than a drenched Astrochicken! Vohaul is still determined to rule the galaxy, and he's come up with a plan so sadistic that you won't believe it.
Hordes of pushy, obnoxious genetically engineered salesmen will soon be dumped on your home planet if you don't do something fast! The fate of the galaxy is entirely in your mop-bearing hands. But don't get stressed about it...
"Warp speed and warped humor." - PC Magazine.
- Multiple solutions and variable scoring.
- 3-D Color graphics give you plenty of room to blunder around in.
- A friendly, parser interface.
- More wild adventures and hysterical humor than you can wiggle a space worm at.
Space Quest III
Pirates of Pestulon
Oh, no! The two guys from Andromeda, creators of the silly Space Quest series, have been kidnapped! Snatched away by the insidious Pirates of Pestulon, they're now being held captive by Scumsoft, the sleaziest software manufacturers in the universe.
It's up to you and Roger Wilco to save our pig-snouted protagonists before they're forced to sell out and start producing second-rate cartridge arcade games. Save the galaxy from another obnoxious installment of Astrochicken- Please!
"Such adventure! Such danger! Such wonderfully silly fun!" - Computer Entertainment.
- Out-of-this-world artwork.
- Superior 3-D graphics and animation combine to create a true interactive cartoon.
- An original musical score by Supertramp's Bob Siebenberg.
- Intrigue, excitement, and intergalactic fast food.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
Included in the Following Collection(s)