Space Quest I The Sarien Encounter (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1987 USA, Canada Release
Space Quest I The Sarien Encounter
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Stardate: A long, long time ago (sounds familiar, huh?) in a galaxy just around the corner...
You are the janitor on the Spaceship Arcada.
Your mission!... To Scrub dirty floors...To replace burned-out light bulbs...To clean out latrines...
To boldly go where no man has swept the floor!
Saturday, 01:14:07p.m.: A super-secret Star Generator has just been tested successfully. Your crew has been celebrating. Your planet will soon have the new sun it desperately needs to keep its eco-systems alive. Your ship, the Arcada Research Lab is currently heading home to announce the good news.
Monday, 08:46:22 a.m.: An army of Sarian warriors, those nasty trigger happy space pirates from the Lower East Side, are hot on your ship's tail. Their evil scheme...to capture the Star Generator and use it's secrets to take over the galaxy.
The Unforeseeable future: It's up to you! You become the sanitation engineer turned swashbuckling hero in this 3-D animated adventure game. You will pilot ships, float in space, battle fierce aliens, and perhaps even make time to catch the headlining band at the Keronian Rock Palace.
It's fun! It's crazy! It's out of this world!
A new series in the tradition of King's Quest!
Space Quest features:
- Incredible 3-D graphics! Move behind, in front of, and into objects.
- Pop up text windows for easier reading. No more calluses on your return key finger.
- Multiple solutions and variable scoring. There's more than one way to skin a short haired hypoglopus.
- Full-sentence input and optional joystick control.
- Free coupons! Valuable discounts on merchandise at various Space Quest locations near you.
- Shop around for a useful companion. Make sure that it's carpet trained.
- Explore strange new galaxies. Seek new civilizations.
- "Pick-up" some useful information from subterranean super-brains!
- Catch some really cosmic tunes. Whoa, dude!