Space Armada (Intellivision, Cartridge) Mattel Electronics - 1981 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An armada of 32 bomb-dropping, moving targets descend on your defenses. You have a supply of laser "guns" and bunkers that shield them from the air attack. Shoot your laser and clear the screen. Another armada appears, and it might surprise you with a new kind of attack! The higher your score, the more challenging the game becomes!
- Fire away! You get points for each target you hit- plus a bonus for the fast moving UFO!
- Later in the game, you have to dodge several kinds of missiles, and some targets are invisible!
- Challenge a friend to see who can get the highest score... beat your own record!
- Keep moving... hit and run. It's a two-way electronic air war!
- The better you get, the harder the game becomes. There's no end to the challenge!
- Sound effects let you know when you get a hit, or when you get bombed!
- Every time you clear the "sky," you get another armada, and a tougher challenge!