Snafu (Intellivision, Cartridge) Mattel Electronics - 1981 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Pit your fast thinking and reflexes head-to-head against a friend... take on the computer! Grab all the territory you can and get your opponent into a corner- trapped! Or, maneuver your twisting, turning serpent fast, to "bite off" part of your opponent's tail- before he gets you! There are 16 different varieties of game play!
- Every competitor keeps moving fast, trying to capture as much territory as possible! Don't run into anything, or you'll be out of the action!
- In a completely different version, move around the obstacles. Bite a rival's tail and make him lose a point. Cut him down to zero and you win!
- 16 Varieties of game play!
- Four speeds, and you decide how many rounds to play.
- Make your serpent move vertically, horizontally, diagonally- but move it fast!
- Play alone against the computer, or one-on-one against a friend- or take on a friend and the computer!
- Action sound effects and music, too!