Small Blue Planet The Cities Below (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) Cambrix Publishing - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Small Blue Planet The Cities Below
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Category(s)||Reference, Atlas, USA Atlas|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Aerial Atlas of America.
You are here, eight miles high, cruising over the U.S.A., looking down on metro America. Zoom in for a closer look and explore hundreds of different cities. See through the eyes of an infrared camera, perhaps into your own neighborhood.
Now What Software, the developers of the award-winning Small Blue Planet: The Real Picture Atlas, now bring you Small Blue Planet: The Cities Below.
- Cruise and zoom around entire cities with the expanded Maps that Move interface.
- Includes hundreds of cities, towns and municipalities.
- Instantly compare aerial photos with street maps using the Looking Glass Tool.
- Almanac contains complete city histories, starting with their Native American settlements. Also includes information about current culture, environment and population.
- Take notes, cut and paste images, measure distances, and much, much more!
This is the most beautiful atlas of America's finest cities.
PC Windows 3.1
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
Mac System 7.0
|Required CPU||Mac II|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|