Sim Copter (PC, CD-ROM) Maxis - 1996 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Helicopter Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Fly missions in the metropolis.
Attention SimCopter pilot: You're cleared for rooftop landing in SimCity 2000, where the local temperature is a balmy 678 degrees. That's because there's a five-alarm fire in progress, not to mention rampant riots and SimCitizens running for their SimLives. So soar through 30 built-in cities in hyper-realistic 3-D and perform death-defying missions- from medevac rescues to aerial firefighting. Complete your heroics and receive your rewards: a snazzier copter, a tougher mission and more near-death experiences. Or import your own SimCity 2000 cities and stamp out skyrocketing crime and permanent gridlock. Over and out.
- Help local police catch criminals and subdue full-scale riots.
- Do you put out the raging inferno or save the injured Sims? Call on firefighters and ambulances help.
- Soar past SimCity 2000 skylines and see cities as never before- from a stunning 3-D perspective.
- With each successful mission you earn cash to buy better equipment and helicopters.
- Get a 3-D, whirlybird's-eye view of a SimCity 2000 city. Zoom down to see Sims waiting to be rescued from a shipwreck, or rioting in the streets, in a realistic close-ups.
- Tackle various missions in 30 pre-built cities: fight fires, collar criminals, chase down speeders, redevac injured Sims and more.
- The skies get increasingly unfriendly: complete ten levels and soar to the Macropolis level for the ultimate challenge.
- Import your own SimCity 2000 cities, and go above and beyond urban planning. Action-packed missions emerge from cities' own characteristics.
- Make life-or-death decisions on the fly. Juggle multiple missions by calling ahead for police, fire and ambulance support.
- SimCity 2000 not required.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 75|
|Req. Hard Drive||15MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||4X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|