See The World By Train UK Edition (PC, CD-ROM) Fujitsu Interactive - 1997 USA, Canada Release
See The World By Train UK Edition
|Category(s)||Reference, Travel, European Travel, England Travel|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Traveling has never been easier.
No time to get out of town, not to mention the country? Passport expired? Dog sitter needed? Well now through Fujitsu Interactive's "See the World by Train" series you can enjoy travelling anytime, without leaving the comforts of home.
Based on a popular TV series in Japan, See the World by Train is now being produced on CD-ROM. It can be enjoyed by train travel enthusiasts, those planning a trip or anyone who just wants to see the world.
See the World by Train, UK- A Railway Journey Through the Majestic United Kingdom exploring the beauty of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Hear Scottish bagpipes.
- Take a car ride out to the ancient St. Andrews Golf Course.
- Remember the people and places on your trip by recording them in your photo album or taking a video.
- Don't forget to pick up some souvenirs for your friends.
- Discover the history of the UK railway system as you tour through York's National Railway Museum.
- Click on the people and they'll give you interesting facts and sightseeing tips.
- See the changing of the Guard.
- Learn about the Eurostar, the train that runs under the English Channel, connecting London and Paris.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 75|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Recommend CD Speed||4X|
|Supported Video||SVGA Hi-Color|