Road To Ancient Greece (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) Thomas S. Klise Company - 1996 USA, Canada Release
Road To Ancient Greece
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Publisher(s)||Thomas S. Klise Company|
|Category(s)||Reference, Historical Reference, European History|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Full-color multimedia presentations.
- Comprehensive glossary to define terms.
- Numerous games and fun activities.
- Full soundtrack.
- Sidebars to provide additional subject information.
- Captivating visuals.
- Activities to reinforce lessons.
- Ability to print and save.
The glory of Ancient Greece.
When we hear the term "Ancient Greece," we usually think of the Classical period, which spanned the fourth and fifth centuries B.C. But the beginnings of ancient Greece actually go back much further in time... to about 3,000 B.C. This colorful, eight-part chronology traces the history of Greece from the Minoan Age through the Hellenistic Age.
The Greek City-State: Classical Athens.
By the fourth century B.C., Athens had become one of the largest Greek city-states, and one of the most urban as well. Seven lively stories present the politics and philosophy, the art and lifestyle of the ancient Athenians, and provides a clear picture of the grace and beauty that was classical Athens.
During ancient times, the people of Greece enjoyed a culture in many ways more vibrant, more civilized, and more artistic than any we know today. The Thomas S. Klise Company CD-ROM program, The Road To Ancient Greece, uses colorful artwork and a fascinating storyline to trace the history of ancient Greek civilization from its roots in the Minoan culture to its final fall at the hands of the Romans. Users can explore the politics, philosophy, art, and lifestyle of the ancient Greeks. The program also features ancillary activities: anagrams, puzzles, educational games, and projects, all related to the subject of Ancient Greece.
PC Windows 3.1
|Required CD Speed||MPC|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|
Mac System 6.0.7
|Required CPU||Mac LC 575|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|
Cheats or Easter Eggs
- 1996 Apple Macintosh Software
- 1996 European History
- 1996 Historical Reference
- 1996 Mac European History
- 1996 Mac Historical Reference
- 1996 Mac Reference
- 1996 PC Software
- 1996 Reference
- 1996 Software
- 1996 Thomas S. Klise Company
- 1996 Windows 3.x European History
- 1996 Windows 3.x Historical Reference
- 1996 Windows 3.x Reference
- 1996 Windows 3.x Software
- European History
- Historical Reference
- Mac European History
- Mac Historical Reference
- Mac Reference
- Apple Macintosh Software
- PC Software
- Thomas S. Klise Company
- Windows 3.x European History
- Windows 3.x Historical Reference
- Windows 3.x Reference
- Windows 3.x Software