Real Line (PC, CD-ROM) L3 Interactive - 1995 USA, Canada Release (OEM)
|Category(s)||Reference, Sports Reference|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Learn how to master In-Line Skating
Launch into the exciting world of in-line skating.
Whether you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced skater, this comprehensive Learning Cube was created especially for you. This is your complete guide to the fastest growing sport on the planet.
The award-winning Learning Cube interface delivers stunning graphics, 3-D animation, and over thirty-eight minutes of radical video footage, giving you total control over the twenty-seven definitive lessons.
Real-Line is hosted by today's top in-line skaters, Pat Parnell, Kati Blumer, and Ani, and features a pulse-pounding soundtrack by some of the hottest club and alternative artists.
Groove to the hot sounds of:
- Animal Heros
- Baby Lemonade
- Baby Steps
- Bungee Chords
- Burnin' Groove
- Cardiff Reefers
- Citizen K
- Cockeyed Ghost
- Getting Red
- Mustard Plug
- The Nevegans
- Red Red Groovy
- The Revels
- The Rumblers
- The Samples
- Second Language
- Ugly Americans and
- Urban Dead
Learn How To:
- Choose the right gear
- Properly maintain your skates
- Skate safely
- Improve your stride
- Stop with or without your heel brake
- Control and increase your speed
- Skate backwards
- Transition between forward and backward skating
- Perform forward and backward crossovers
- Master powerslides
- Avoid obstacles
- Skate down hills
- Roll off curbs and down stairs
- Jump and spin
- Land frontside and soul stalls
- Grind curbs and rails
- Skate vert ramps
…and much, much more!
- Experience the thrill of street in-line skating with the innovative SkateCam!
- Test your skate instincts with the insane Decision Game!
- And don't miss the hard-hitting slam section, featuring all the spills and chills of your favorite riders!
PC Windows 3.1
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Required Audio||16-bit sound card|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|