Railroad Tycoon (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Microprose - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation, Railroad Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The only thing more powerful than your locomotives is your drive to shape the nation.
Big business. Big decisions. Big excitement.
You are an entrepreneur in the early 1800s. You understand the changes that are sweeping the land. Factories are rising. The population is swelling. The nation clamors to move West. You see the opportunity for phenomenal wealth and power. You plan to seize it for yourself.
- See the separate parts of your sprawling empire operate together like clockwork in colorful, detailed animations.
- Direct the action easily using a clear interface with concise pull-down menus.
- Feel the thrill of controlling whole worlds of intricate interactions, all centering on you!
- Hear the rich, distinctive sounds of business and industry in the 19th century.
- Build revenue with new facilities and trackside ventures. Develop industry along your routes.
- Choose the right engine for the job. Keep your equipment efficient and up-to-date.
- React wisely to news and events. Every development presents its own opportunity.
- Extend your power and influence across rivers and canyons, mountains and deserts.
- Money is the measure of your success. Your power swells as your treasury grows.
- Outguess competing rail barons from history, each with a unique and distinct style of operating.
- Each town has cargo other towns need. Get rich by moving it to the right place at the right time.
- Control four regions in America and Europe, each with its own economy, products and resources.