Quattro Pro 4.0 (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Borland International - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Quattro Pro 4.0
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk and 1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
DOS version with speedbar.
1-2-3 Owners step up to Quattro Pro for only $99.95 U.S. suggested retail price.
Offer also good for owners of: Symphony, Excel.
Proof that you own any version of one of the spreadsheets listed above is required. Present any original manual page or disk at point of purchase. Offer good in U.S./Canada only. Dealer prices may vary. Valid only for owners of above products.
Pushbutton spreadsheet power with intelligent graphs.
New features in Quattro Pro 4.0 include:
- Speedbar: Built-in, context sensitive buttons that give mouse users pushbutton access to frequently used commands in simple English.
- Intelligent graphs: Graphs that understand your data. For example, graph weekly totals from daily numbers without changing your spreadsheet.
- Zoom & pan: Get up-close to examine graphs in greater detail. Move inside graphs to quickly spot trends and targets.
- East transition for 1-2-3 users: Upgrade easily with increased support for Lotus 1-2-3 files (including release 3), macros and Allways, Impress and WYSIWYG formatting.
- The Optimizer: Easily solve problems that involve multiple variables.
- Audit: Look "behind" your spreadsheet graphically to view its structure. Diagrams and cell dependency, circular references and more.
- Unsurpassed Novell NetWare support: Map drives, change server and manage print queues without learning complex network commands.
- Custom @functions: Expand the power of your spreadsheet with third-party @function libraries.
- Dialog boxes: Fast, interactive access to features; saves time when making changes to your spreadsheets.
Pushbutton spreadsheet power with intelligent graphs.
The Speedbar gives you built-in pushbutton access to frequently used commands in simple English.
Advanced Novell NetWare support lets you map drives and log on to the network automatically without leaving Quattro Pro.
Intelligent graphs show moving average and linear and exponential fit automatically.
TurboSum saves time and effort by automatically summing rows and columns.
Quattro Pro 4.0.
Quattro Pro 4.0 is the ultimate DOS spreadsheet, combining built-in pushbutton power with a revolutionary new intelligent graph system. It's a complete environment that provides a new level of insight into your numbers, while enhancing productivity with unmatched ease of use.
Quattro Pro 4.0's advanced analytical tools and superior networking capabilities open new doors to decision support and efficiency. And Quattro Pro 4.0 takes you even further with enhanced support for use of Lotus 1-2-3 files, macros and publishing styles.
Easy access to features
Quattro Pro 4.0 gives you pushbutton access to frequently used features and functions.
- New! Speedbar: Built-in, mouse-driven, customizable, context sensitive buttons for instant access to frequently used commands in simple English.
- Fully-integrated WYSIWYG display: Show colors, fonts, clip art and graphs.
- Pull-down menus: include complete mouse support.
- New! Dialog boxes: access features and commands easily.
- New! Movable, resizable windows: display up to 32 worksheets to better organize your work.
Revolutionary intelligent graphs.
Only Quattro Pro 4.0 lets you perform extended analysis with your graphs without changing your data, for enhanced understanding and decision support.
- New! Graph analysis tools: Automatically calculate and graph aggregation, moving average, linear and exponential fit.
- New! More graph choices: 15 graph types, including 4 true 3-D graphs and new bubble graphs.
- New! Zoom & pan: for more detailed analysis.
- Dynamic linking: linked graphs update automatically when data values change.
Advanced analytical capabilities.
Quattro Pro 4.0 includes a complete set of advanced analysis tools.
- New! The Optimizer: solve complex problems quickly with multiple variables.
- New! Audit: Diagram cell dependencies, circular references and other specified data.
- New! Custom @Function libraries: Integrate specialized third party functions.
Quattro Pro 4.0 gives you the power to enhance the appearance of your printed spreadsheets.
- New! Fonts on the fly: Choose attributes on-the-fly with Bitstream font scaling technology.
- New! Custom styles: Create and name any combination of fonts, shading, line drawing or numeric formatting.
- New! Background printing: Continue working while graphs or spreadsheets are printing.
Quattro Pro 4.0's powerful presentation tools turn your numbers into clear, convincing presentations.
- The Annotator: Complete built-in drawing package with clip art library to enhance graphs, create slides and much more.
- Electronic slide shows: Create interactive or self-running electronic displays, complete with transition and sound effects.
- New! Enhanced graphics support: Import CGM and Harvard Graphics version 2.x files; export PCX, EPS and PIC files.
Unsurpassed network support.
Quattro Pro 4.0 delivers unsurpassed support for Novell NetWare, giving users instant access to powerful LAN capabilities.
- New! Log into NetWare automatically, map NetWare drives and manage NetWare print queues from within Quattro Pro 4.0.
- Network-ready out of the box.
- Support for most PC-compatible LAN systems.
Information from many sources.
Quattro Pro 4.0 gives you unparalleled access to your databases.
- Query and import/export Paradox, dBase and Reflex files.
- Hot link to Paradox/SQL: Keystroke access to Paradox 3.5 with complete data sharing.
Upgrading from Lotus 1-2-3 to Quattro Pro 4.0 is quick, easy and painless.
- New! Support for use of Lotus 1-2-3 (versions 1a, 2.0, 2.01, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.1+, 1-2-3 for Windows v1.0), Symphony spreadsheet file formats and Lotus compatible macros.
- New! Support for use of Allways, Impress and WYSIWYG file formats (ALL, FMT and FM3).
Support for Quattro Pro 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 files.
- VROOMM: Run Quattro Pro 4.0 feature set on virtually every PC- from a 512K PC/XT to the latest 486.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|
|Req. Hard Drive||6MB Free|