Q-DOS Network Manager (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Gazelle Systems - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Q-DOS Network Manager
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The ultra-fast network hard-disk manager.
DOS 4.0 compatible
Networks are great group productivity tools, if they're well managed. Far too often, however networks become sources of confusion due to the tremendous number of files that they accommodate.
Q-DOS Network Manager ends confusion. It's the network management system that's fast and easy to use. And whether the people on your network are experienced LAN users or complete novices, Q-DOS Network Manager will streamline the way they locate, use and manage their files. It's an essential organizational tool for anyone who is serious about network file management.
- Q-DOS Network Manager is fast. It can boot up and load a LAN directory structure in less than 4 seconds.
- Creates or removes directories using a hierarchical "directory tree" map.
- Lets users copy, rename, or erase files in any directory, as well as move files from one directory to another (individually or in specified "tagged" groups).
- Finds files rapidly, regardless of the directory in which they reside.
- Lets you view the contents of files in either HEX, ASCII or a special WordStar format.
- Edits files with Q-EDIT, a uniquely practical and fast text editor, or with any editing program you configure.
- Sorts and displays a listing of up to 800 files per directory while managing up to 550 directories.
- Prints files, sorted file listings and LAN directory structures.
- Protects important data by letting you categorize file as "read only" or "hidden."
- Provides a DOS prompt line for composing any DOS command string.
- Not copy protected.
Note: This package allows you to install Q-DOS Network Manager on up to 4 nodes. Call Gazelle Systems for information on obtaining licensed installation for additional nodes.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|