Practicalc II (Apple II, 5 1/4" Disk) Practicorp International, Inc. - 1984 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Practicorp International, Inc.|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Powerful, versatile, easy-to-use, high-speed electronic spreadsheet.
- Word processing, database and graphic capabilities.
- Accesses a spreadsheet of up to 250 rows deep by 100 columns wide.
- Plus many additional features, including over 30 math functions, conditional statements, templates, variable width columns and more.
A powerful, versatile spreadsheet program with word processing, database and graphic capabilities.
A fast; extremely versatile, easy-to-learn integrated program. Combining a powerful spreadsheet with word processing and the sorting and searching capabilities of a database, it handles numbers and words with equal ease. Use it to create text, keep lists and files- or do business forecasts and financial statements. PractiCalc II is truly the tool of the eighties: easy and instinctive to use... yet as open-ended as your imagination.
- A typical PractiCalc II spreadsheet lets you calculate virtually anything you want.
- PractiCalc II lets you create, search and sort lists and files- alphabetically and numerically- with equal ease.
Practicalc II Features Include:
- Over 30 mathematical functions, from simple addition to square roots and trig functions.
- Alphabetic and numeric sort and search.
- Create and justify text for letters and other documents.
- Integrate spreadsheets, word processing and database files into single working documents.
- 80 Column capability with many popular 80-column cards.
- Insert, move and delete information with ease.
- Edit labels and formulas.
- Adjust individual column widths.
- Use upper and lower case letters (Apple IIe, IIc only).
- "Hide" columns of numbers for special reports, without losing data.
- Create fixed titles of several rows and/or columns.
- Replicate any data in any area.
- Create graphic display of results.
- Set global and individual cell formatting.
- Use conditional IF...THEN statements.
- Format disks catalog from within the program.
- Consolidate separate spreadsheets for totaling.
- Works with most popular hardware interfaces and printers.