PlayMaker Football (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Broderbund Software - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Football|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
You wanna play games?
Or you wanna play football?
With Play Maker Football you don't just fool around. As general manager, you build a hard nosed team that can execute your brand of football. Then, as head coach, you design plays that capitalize on your teams strengths. And finally, as quarterback, you step in and call plays yourself, running and passing your team to victory. Now that's football!
- Design plays on the Chalkboard Editor. Recreate actual plays or create your own dream plays.
- Give detailed instructions to your players, such as pass, block, pump fake, double cover and more.
- Teach coaching strategy to the computer, so it imitates your play-calling style.
- Build a team by balancing speed, strength, agility, intelligence and discipline for all players.
- Thrill to realistic football action as animated players execute your plays.
"If you're a Monday morning quarterback who revels in analyzing the subtleties of play design, play selection, and the all-important draft, PlayMaker is your game." - MacWorld.
"The most revolutionary aspect of PlayMaker Football is the ability to design AI (artificial intelligence) to call plays based on the game situation... an exceptional product for armchair coaches and general managers." - Computer Gaming World.
"If you're a fan of both football and computer games, you won't find a better combination of the two than PlayMaker Football. It's a superb game..." - MacUser.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|