Pizza Tycoon (PC, CD-ROM) Microprose - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Make quick dough in spite of ruthless competition, crooked authorities and greedy gangsters. Pizza Tycoon is a humorous business strategy game that challenges you to build a pizza empire from scratch. Try this spicy slice of the pizza-making business.
- Use demographics to determine the best location for your restaurant.
- Keep on top of the latest eating trends to build your customer base.
- Contact competing banks to get the lowest interest rates.
- Buy restaurant furniture and equipment.
- Hire waiters, cooks and a manager, each with their own skills.
- Fight off the competition and decide on how to work with underworld gangsters.
- Build your empire across cities, Europe or America.
- Use billboards, newspapers or TV ads to advertise your restaurant.
- Create your own pizzas or make traditional ones using the colorful cookbook.
- Enter pizza contests against competing restaurants.
PC MS-DOS 5.0