Pipeline (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Merit Software - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Children's Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Develops problem-solving skills that are critical to success in math and reading.
Pipeline is a fascinating and challenging program designed to sharpen the problem-solving skills of learners from ages eight and up. The object of Pipeline is to connect pipe segments of various shapes in order to connect all of the objects that need water. The program challenges young users to devise problem-solving strategies for constructing a pipeline network from a limited number of pipe segments. For an additional level of challenge, program users mat set a time limit for a "race against the clock."
- A fun but challenging learning environment that provides practice in problem-solving skills such as:
- Analyzing problems.
- Experimenting with multiple solutions.
- Determining whole-part relationships.
- Three levels of difficulty.
- Multiple solutions for each problem.
- A variety of randomly generated problems for hours of learning fun.
- Colorful, imaginative graphics.
- Sound effects on/off option.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Included in the Following Collection(s)