PaintPro (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Abacus - 1986 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
For creative illustrations on the Atari ST
Unleash your creative talents with this powerful, yet easy-to-use software. PaintPro, the double sized, full-page graphics design package for the Atari ST. Have up to three windows on the screen at one time. "Cut and Paste" even between windows. You can rotate, invert, mirror, load and save blocks.
- Toolkit: Text, fonts, brushes, spraypaint, pattern fills, boxes, circles and ellipses, lines, copy, paste, zoom
- Character modes: Replace, transparent, inverse, XOR
- Linewidths: 1, 3, 5, 7 pixels wide
- Patterns: All standard ST patterns
- Windows: Use up to three drawing windows at once. Up to 640 x 400 or 640 x 800 (full page) on monochrome monitor. 320 x 200 or 320 x 400 on a color monitor.
- Text: Up to six fonts in memory and eight different point sizes. Bold, italic, light, underlined, outlined. Type text in four directions, even upside down.
- Block: "Cut and Paste" within a picture or from one picture to another. Marked blocks can be flipped horizontally and vertically, rotated, inverted, saved and loaded.
- Printers: User adaptable for different dot-matrix printers.
Use PaintPro to edit Degas, Neochrome and Doodle graphics. Features help menus, full-screen display and Undo using the right mouse button.
For the Atari 520 or 1040ST with single or double-sided drives. Printer optional.