Out Run (Sega Master System, Cartridge) Sega - 1987 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Platform(s)||Sega Master System|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Racing, Automobile|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Description from the packaging.
Twice the mega power!
The two-mega cartridge!
Brace yourself for the most realistic racing experience yet. And to play, you've got to have what it takes: Nerve, skill, and brains.
Nerve- you're behind the wheel of a supertuned race car with one speed only: fast. Skill- you're maneuvering a car that can nearly reach a simulated 270 KMH.
Brains- because you're in control of your car's speed and handling at a dangerous pace, you have to use your head and not just your hands to survive.
So get geared for the ride of your life and stay alert. The track may look terrific, but at these speeds anything can turn into a danger zone.
Out Run- the exciting home version of the original video arcade game created and made exclusively by Sega.
Sega Master System
Cheats or Easter Eggs
- 1987 Arcade
- 1987 Automobile
- 1987 Entertainment
- 1987 Racing
- 1987 Sega
- 1987 Sega Master System Arcade
- 1987 Sega Master System Automobile
- 1987 Sega Master System Entertainment
- 1987 Sega Master System Racing
- 1987 Sega Master System Software
- 1987 Software
- Sega Master System Arcade
- Sega Master System Automobile
- Sega Master System Entertainment
- Sega Master System Racing