Orion Conspiracy, The (PC, CD-ROM) Domark Inc. - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Orion Conspiracy, The
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Full CD speech throughout.
- SVGA adventure!
- Contains strong language.
Trust no one.
Danny McCormack was working quietly when an explosion ripped through his research station and sent his head- sans body- tumbling into deep space. "Accidents" like these go repeatedly unchallenged as individuals fear recourse from a corrupt government. In this oppressive environment, a single citizen stands little chance of altering the course of human events. But you're about to find out what happens when one tries. It will be up to you, playing Danny's father, to discover the truth about his son's "accidental" death. You will quickly find yourself embroiled in an intricate web of intrigue and deceit. Friends morph suddenly into foes. Nothing is as it seems. To survive, you must believe half of what you hear. And none of what you see. You have only your wits to rely on. And you must never lose your head.
- 100 Hand-painted background scenes displayed in stunning Super VGA.
- 30 Live-actor voices with full CD speech throughout.
- CD-quality music and sound effects.
- Animated, movie-like cut scenes.
- Intense, highly detailed storyline.
- Travel from the farthest reaches of space to the perimeter of a black hole in your search for the elusive truth.
- Superb character animation comes to life in the memorial scene where you deliver the eulogy at your son's funeral.
- Suspecting foul play, you begin questioning other researchers, trying to decipher truth from deceit.
- You turn to Danny's friends for information, but a deadly fate awaits them too.
- Reprimanded by the captain for your private investigation, you are sent into solitary confinement.
- Escape from the observation deck and solve the mystery of your son's death. But remember, you can trust no one.
PC MS-DOS 6.0
|Req. Hard Drive||10MB Free|
|Supported Video||Vesa SVGA|