On This Day... (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) Arc Media Inc. - 1995 USA, Canada Release
On This Day...
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Publisher(s)||Arc Media Inc.|
|Category(s)||Reference, Historical Reference|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
On This Day... by Ken Fisher is an exhaustive journey through the pages of time- covering earth-shaking events in science, politics, history, discovery to mind-numbing trivia like Donald Duck's birthday. If you think you know it all, we invite you to take the litmus test with 3,650 trivia questions- ten stumpers a day for a year.
- What common symbols represent the Old Year and the New Year?
- The peanut is (a) a nut (b) a pea (c) a fruit.
- The first meeting of the United Nations General Assembly took place on January 10, 1946. In what city was it held?
- Volkswagen is a German world meaning ________.
- The worst death toll in history by an earthquake occurred on January 24, 1556 when 830,000 were killed in this country.
- The Beatles' last performance was on August 29, 1966. Where did it take place?
PC Windows 3.1
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
Mac System 7.0
|Required CPU||Mac II|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|