Nile Passage To Egypt (Mac, CD-ROM) Discovery Communications - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Nile Passage To Egypt
|Category(s)||Reference, Historical Reference, Ancient History|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A 3-D experience on the river where civilization began.
4,000 miles of history!
4,000 hours of fun!
Have you got what it takes to explore the Nile? Grab your camera and notebook and set sail in your felucca, filled with all the tools you'll need to make your trip exciting. What's a felucca? Ask Samia, your Egyptian guide. She'll help you explore the art, architecture, culture and wildlife of the ancient and modern worlds. Cruise Lake Victoria, the legendary source of the Nile. Keep your personal diary. Plan your own trip. Or match minds with Ramses II, a 3,000 year old Egyptian pharaoh, in a challenging game of Senet. Make no mistake, Ramses hates to lose!
You'll have your own camera to transform your adventures into personal, interactive journals- filled with your own thoughts, video, photographs and text.
What are you waiting for?
- 30 minutes of video by award-winning cinematographers.
- Entertaining games where you can challenge your wits and skills against the ancients.
- Over 300 fabulous full-screen photographs with 3 1/2 hours of narrated articles.
- Exploration of hundreds of visually rich regions and undiscovered treasures.
- Dozens of guided tours with noted experts and well-known travelers, including Mark Twain.
- Original soundtrack drawing upon the traditional music of each region.
With footage from the Discovery Channel's Nile River of Gods.
Your felucca comes equipped with a media player where you find select historic facts, close-up photos, even video movies!
Ancient maps will help you plot your trip or help you go directly to your desired stops on the world's longest river.
Keep a record of your travels with your own multimedia diary. Your journal hold reminders of all your previous stops with snapshots, videos and journal entries.
Assemble the statues of Ramses II before the Nile floods the temple!
Rebuild the temple of Abu Simbel.
Unlock the secrets of the ancient language of Egypt.
Mac System 7.0
|Required CPU||Mac II|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|
Cheats or Easter Eggs
- 1995 Ancient History
- 1995 Apple Macintosh Software
- 1995 Discovery Communications
- 1995 Historical Reference
- 1995 Mac Ancient History
- 1995 Mac Historical Reference
- 1995 Mac Reference
- 1995 Reference
- 1995 Software
- Ancient History
- Discovery Communications
- Historical Reference
- Mac Ancient History
- Mac Historical Reference
- Mac Reference
- Apple Macintosh Software