NFL (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Konami - 1992 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Football, NFL Football|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Here's the depth, detail and authentic NFL action that's in a league by itself.
- NFL features all 28 league teams plus bigger rosters than any other game.
- Create and practice your own plays, choosing from 72 variables with millions of possible combinations.
- Play pre-season games, run a training camp, or hit the road to the Super Bowl in a grueling 16 game season including divisional, NFC and AFC playoffs.
- Instant reply featuring VCR interface with slow motion and reverse angle viewing.
- Choose Player option lets you select any offensive player to control before the snap.
- Extensive statistics including half-time and end-of-game scoring summaries, end-of-game team and player stats, plus season stats for each of your players.
- Call NFL offensive and defensive plays from the Playbook, or use strategic know-how to design your own. Decide the pass routes, running schemes, formations, ball carriers, stunts, play action and more.
- The deepest player control of any football game available. Adjust 16 player attributes such as speed, agility, tackling, blocking, height, weight, experience, and much more.
- Coach, play or both. Either way, match your skill level by choosing from 9 factors that will influence game play such as weather, injuries and penalties.
- Unrivaled realism in every detail from unpredictable ball bounces, diving tackles and audibles, to NFL draft, trades, and the largest array of penalty calls of any game.
- TV broadcast style score updates automatically track the progress of all other NFL games throughout your march to the Super Bowl.
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|