Montezuma's Return (PC, CD-ROM) Wizardworks - 1997 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
1st person action adventure gaming with puzzles, traps and unforeseen obstacles.
Sequel to the best-selling arcade adventure.
In this 1st-person 3D action-adventure sequel to Montezuma's Revenge, one of the top selling computer games of all time, you become Max Montezuma. As you race through the ruins of ancient Mexico in a quest to reclaim the family treasure, you will repel rabid sand rats, grapple with giant gorilla monsters, and match your might against a host of other towering opponents.
You'll need brains, as well as brawn, to make it out alive with your newfound fortune- challenging puzzles, traps, and obstacles abound. Go forth brave hero- the adventure of a lifetime has begun!
- real-time 3D animated characters.
- Visible, usable 3D arms and legs on Max Montezuma.
- Challenging 3D puzzles, death-defying stunts and obstacle maneuvering.
- 3D Acceleration support, including Voodoo2 Bump Mapping.
- Hilarious full-motion video sequences.
- Immersive sound effects.
- Offbeat, imaginative combat scenarios.
- More than 50 hours of adrenaline pumping gameplay.
- Bonus and boss levels for the best adventurers.
- Bonus! Full version of Montezuma's Revenge, the game that started it all.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 133|
|Req. Hard Drive||25MB Free|
|Rec. Hard Drive||225|
|Required Audio||DirectX Compatible|
|Supported Video||DirectX Compatible|
3Dfx Voodoo Graphics