Mission Chameleon (PC, CD-ROM) Advanced Recognition Technologies - 1997 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||Advanced Recognition Technologies|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Internet Play
- Voice Recognition
- Real-Time Voice Chat!
Welcome to the war...
Four years ago, a project in artificial life began, with the intent of creating autonomous machines that would possess an instinctual urge to build. Leaving these robotic creatures in a hostile environment would mean that the construction of a non-terrestrial colony could be accomplished in months. Because of their insectoid intelligence and appearance, the creatures were nicknamed Bugs.
Although relatively small in number, some bug colonies will develop aggressive and territorial behavior, and develop weaponry to eliminate their human "competition". A special task force was formed to destroy any colonies that have become unmanageable. With state-of-the-art weaponry and camouflage technology, they can pass unnoticed into the heart of the Big colonies and destroy their production sites. Welcome to the war...
- Unlimited replayability! Creates a new landscape everytime you play!
- Play head-to-head with a friend over the Internet or LAN network!
- Voice-Chat function allows players to chat real-time over the Internet using a microphone!
- Use your microphone to issue Verbal Commands to your vehicle!
- Select from over 10 vehicles which fly, swim, leap, and roll into battle!
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 90|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|