Masters, The -Retail Box- (PC, CD-ROM) Creative Multimedia - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Reference, Sports Reference, Golf Reference|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An interactive journey through its sixty-year history.
There is a world where the grass grows greener and dreams are made one stroke at a time. Here, men have been put to the test for the last 60 years. We invite you to visit this place of distinction and understand all it's traditions.
Experience the drams of the Masters Tournament and relive the great moments with this interactive CD-ROM.
- Learn about the creation of Augusta National from a detailed interview with Bobby Jones.
- Analyze each tournament with player profiles of all champions and major players as well as the winners' scorecards.
- Peruse historic photos from 60 years of the Masters.
- View memorable video highlights, including pivotal shots and crucial putts.
- Explore the course with spectacular aerial video and descriptions of each hole.
- Examine the intricate 3-dimensional computer animations of each green.
This multimedia CD-ROM will captivate you with hundreds of images, live-action video and informative player interviews. It's the Masters on CD-ROM, your interactive guide to one of the most prestigious tournaments in golf.
PC Windows 3.1
|Req. Hard Drive||5MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|