Master Ninja (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Paragon Software - 1986 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting, Martial Arts|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Shadow Warrior of Death.
Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime. Prepare yourself for the most awesome and dangerous challenge ever. Enter the mystic land of Japan as it was centuries ago. Assume the identify of a proud Ninja warrior and ready yourself to enter the castle of the evil Japanese Warlord. Sanjo Yama Moto. Your quest is to regain a precious magical sword that Sanjo has stolen from your Ninja sect. This sword has power that Sanjo can use to being death and destruction to the land. The danger in Sanjo's castle will be tremendous. Through the castle lurk powerful Ninja warriors, Samurai guards, evil mystic priests, and deadly tigers. You must work your way through the many chambers of Sanjo's castle, flight and kill his Ninjas, battle his black magic curses, overcome his traps and obstacles, recapture the magic sword, and assassinate Sanjo Yama Moto himself. No Ninja has ever survived the destructive forces of Sanjo. Are you the one who can finally battle the dark power and bring truth and goodness back to the land? Are you the one who has no fear? Are you the one that will be called... Master Ninja?
Paragon's Master Ninja is the most realistic martial arts adventure game available today. The unique animation is so life-like and exciting that you will believe you are seeing an actual martial arts battle. This fast moving, action-packed game features:
- Large, smoothly animated 3 1/2 inch characters.
- 20 Real-to-life martial arts moves.
- Obstacles including hidden Ninjas, evil curses of black magic, hidden traps, and even deadly tigers.
- Over 25 combat screens where opponents and obstacles grow more and more difficult.
- Historic Ninja weapons including knives, blinding powder, throwing stars, blow dart guns, and bow and arrows.
- A historic story that unfolds like an actual Ninja movie with detail so great that even the constellations in the sky are accurate
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|