Maniac Mansion (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Lucasfilm Games - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Comedy Thriller That Dares To be Different
"Oh, good! More brain donors."
Actually, Dave and his friends have come to rescue Sandy before she donates her brains to Dr. fred. And you are the brains behind their efforts to solve the many mysteries of Maniac mansion...
- What really happened when that meteor landed 20 years ago?
- How did it change Dr. Fred, Nurse Edna, and Weird Ed?
- What's a Green Tentacle and how do you feed it?
- Why is there a chainsaw in the kitchen?
- Why is there a nuclear reactor in the basement?
- How does Razor get her hair to stand up like that?
- Why does Dr. Fred keep going, "Heh, heh, heh..."?
- Explorer room after room. Collect weird stuff. Laugh out loud. Feel a little spooky.
- Choose your own reckless rescue trip from seven unlikely volunteers.
- Five exciting ways to unravel the mystery. Hundreds of hilarious ways to guess wrong!
- No typing ever! Point 'n' click to select characters, objects, and actions.
- Dr. Fred likes Sandy for her brains.
- Is Nurse Edna about to prepare some California Cuisine?
- "Cut yourself shaving?"
"A cross between the Rocky Horror Picture Show and The Addams Family... diabolically fun" - Columbia Daily Tribune
"Brilliant use of 3D graphics." - RUN Magazine
"As funny as it is fun." - A+ Magazine
"...ingenious puzzles..." - The New York Times
Cheats or Easter Eggs
This is a later release; different version of the box for Maniac Mansion. It was still a full-price release version.