MIDI Maze (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Hybrid Arts - 1987 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Kill a Happy Face!
- Up to 16 people can play at the same time on 16 different Atari ST computers.
- Design your own mazes.
- Single player mode allows competition with up to 15 computer droids with 3 levels of intelligence to select from.
- Combine human and computer opponents into custom team play combinations.
- Stage your own MIDI Maze competitions with the built-in tournament scoring system.
- Works on both color and monochrome monitors.
"The best game on the Atari ST" - Tom Hudson, author of DEGAS Elite and CAD 3-D.