M1 Tank Platoon (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Microprose - 1990 USA, Canada Release
M1 Tank Platoon
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Tank Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
US Tank Platoons have four M1s. Four soldiers operate each. That's four tanks, sixteen men. And you control the whole shooting match.
All the Action of Armored Land Combat. You Command a Full Platoon of Tanks!
- Realistic rolling terrain: Hide your tanks behind hills and ridges, just as a real tank commander would.
- Flexible Command: Give orders to your entire platoon or to individual tanks. Plus, you can "jump into" any tank, taking over as commander, gunner, or driver whenever you wish.
- Leadership: Each of the 16 men in your platoon has his own personality and skills. Watch their abilities improve with battle experience. You can even decide who gets promoted or decorated!
- Infinite Variety: Thousands of battlefields, millions of situations for endless enjoyment. Fight during day or night, in clear weather, rain, snow or mud. Take on single battles or wage war from start to finish.
- Awesome High-Tech: laser rangefinders, depleted uranium penetrators, wire-guided missiles, reactive armor, air support and much more.
The fun of a 4-Tank Platoon in 1 Great Game!
- Take any of four positions in any tank.
- Map shows everything visible to friendly forces in the huge 16,000 acre battle zone.
- Give orders to each of your four tanks. Plus, call in jet, helicopter and artillery support.
- Brilliant Super 3-D graphics. Exclusively from MPS labs.