Leviathan (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Thunder Mountain - 1987 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A classic space shoot-'em-up!
A space shoot-'em-up to end all space shoot-'em-ups. Leviathan takes you 33 seconds into the future where pop videos inspire crazed fantasies in the minds of ordinary people. Your objective (we were going to call it a mission, but that sounded just a little too pompous) is to seek out and vaporize all enemy ships in the three different planetary zones: Moonscape, Cityscape, and Greekscape.
- Left and right diagonal scrolling landscapes.
- The incredibly maneuverable Leviathan spaceship: it flies, it shoots, it flips!
- True perspective graphics of three devastatingly detailed planetscapes.
- Ground cannon, flack machines, lightning bolters and masses of bug-eyed monsters.
- Dazzling music and continuous sound effects.
- Progressive skill levels.